Vacancies in a Food and Beverage Company located in Abuja
Mar 5, 2021, 6:25 AM
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited - Our client, a Food and Beverage company that operates a Fine and Dine Restaurant located in prime Abuja is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Manager is an integral contributor to the overall success of the location including; the restaurant, and the bar.
- The Manager will direct, coordinate and plan the organization of all food and beverage while working beside the Executive Chef in order to ensure consistency, budget control, quality of service and product.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead a team and direct the vision of the highest quality operation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving the highest service standards and exceeding a high guest expectation daily
- In conjunction with the HR team, accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, assigning scheduling, and reviewing
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives of the outlet by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Work to ensure successful day to day operations of private dining events
- Resolve associate and/or guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Liaise with the kitchen team to control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing waste
- Estimate food and beverage consumption and place orders with suppliers
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Avoid legal challenges by following all company and government legislations
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop managers and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Generate growth and restaurant sales through marketing initiatives
- Regularly conduct P&L reviews to analyze financial metrics.
- A minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience within the hospitality industry
- A wow command of the English language and exceptional presentation skills is a must
- Experience in a similar environment
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Post-secondary Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management and/or equivalent an asset
- Note: Age must be 35 and above
- Must reside in Abuja alone
- Only persons with experience managing a “Fine Dine Restaurant” will be considered.
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ideal candidate will oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations, monitor the production process and adjust schedules as needed.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production process
- Re-negotiating timescale or schedules as necessary.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
- Supervising and managing the work of junior staff.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Degree in Business Management.
- Industry related experience with minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Leadership skills
- Thinking and reasoning skills
- To be thorough and pay attention to details
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes.
N150,000 - N170,000 monthly.
Job Title: Factory / Plant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Factory/ plant manager should be able to do Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day to day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standard.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Should be able to provide support to all manufacturing and manage efficient integration of work flow.
- Ensure compliance to all schedule for machines and facilities.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services for both internal and external customers.
- Administer all financial functions of facility and prepare all required budgets and forecast same as per required budget.
- Negotiate between various labor relations and perform regular appraisals for personnel and recommend changes in salary as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal level company performance and and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous improvement activities and maintain process control.
- Ensure compliance to all budgets and manage communication for all management and supervise performance for same.
- Ensure adherence to all timeframe and budget and assist to maintain all buildings and equipment's.
- Ensure achievement of all customer commitments as per OPSI plans and achieve all internal business metrics.
- Analyze all customers metrics and recommend improvement to all SPAN.
- Maintain efficient quality of all products within required budget and prepare schedule.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,/ management or related field.
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Previous working experience as a plant manager for 3 years.
- Inventory management and production as well as quality control.
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Wow command of English language and exceptional presentation skill
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
N200,000 - N230,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021.