Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancies for Offline Sales Managers at Ocean Trends Digital
Vacancies for Offline Sales Managers at Ocean Trends Digital
Jan 18, 2019, 6:49 PM
Mstefino Resources, a partnering Company with Ocean Trends Digital is are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Offline Sales Manager Locations: (Ikeja, Victoria Island, Surulere, Lekki / Ajah, Alimosho, Isolo/Okota, Yaba, Ajah, Maryland, Trade Fair/Alaba, Iyana-Ipaja/Idimu, Ketu, Ikorodu, Apapa) - Lagos Key Responsibilities
- Persuade Business owner and Organization to patronize our digital products
- Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market our digital products
- Provide customer service to existing clients.
- Submit business proposal on behalf of the company
- Market the company digital products and create awareness around its environments
- Should have previously worked or have an understanding of sales/ target driving job.
- Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers and clients to subscribe to engage in our DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
- Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
- Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
- Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor
- Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
- Career Growth: Offline Sales Manager > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
- Salary: 50,000 Per month Basic
- On Target Earning: 60,000 - 70,000 per month
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts