Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancies in a Reputable Event Centre for Marketing/Sales Officers
Vacancies in a Reputable Event Centre for Marketing/Sales Officers
Jul 21, 2017, 2:53 PM
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client, a reputable Event Centre in Lagos State, which provides hall letting services for events, conferences, fashion, art and other exhibitions, and space for aerobics and fitness centre to clients/customers, is currently seeking applications to the fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing/Sales Officer Location: Ogba - Lagos Responsibilities The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market and sell event centre’s services such as hall letting, subscription and exhibition.
- Performing client-facing role(s).
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
- Create database of all customers’ contact information, services requested/enjoyed and other details to monitor their behavior, and network with customers in order to maintain links and promote additional services.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Monitor competition(s).
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Coordinate and manage events.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create Search Engine Optimization”.
- Resolve customers’ complaints.
- Provide periodic reports.
- Meet sales target(s).
- B.Sc. Marketing or other Social Science disciplines.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years by December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Ogba).
- 1 - 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with Digital/Social Media Marketing.
- Great interest and knowledge of marketing and sales.
- Persuasive and influential.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills, as well as ability to persuade leads.
- Leadership skills.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to develop work plan.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Time management skills and result-driven.
- Between 40,000 - 50,000 naira with other benefits, including sales commission.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts