Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Vacancy For Consulting Physician at the American University of Nigeria, 21st January, 2019
Vacancy For Consulting Physician at the American University of Nigeria, 21st January, 2019
Jan 21, 2019, 9:35 AM
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world. The American University of Nigeria, Yola is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Consulting Physician - AUN Health Center Location: Yola, Adamawa Department: AUN Health Center Job Type: Part time Description
- The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for a Consulting Physician. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- The AUN HC Consulting Physician is charged with the responsibility of providing medical care services at the AUN HC and shall also work in collaboration with other departments/units of the University to ensure the Health & Wellness of students and all other members of the AUN Community.
- Attention to detail.
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates / implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Ability to make clear, timely decisions.
- Bachelor degree in medicine from an accredited school and license to practice medicine in Nigeria
- Fellowship in internal medicine
- Minimum ten years of direct work experience
- Work effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to be on time for appointments
- Good customer relationship and ability to create rapport with patient.
- Ability to provide 20 hours of service in a week.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal-opportunity and non-discriminatory employer. Our strength lies in the multicultural community that exists within our campuses, where we strive to build a widely diverse workforce.
- The University is committed to boosting our distinct academic citadel by encouraging faculty membership representing all nationalities for equal employment opportunities.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts