Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Business Development Manager at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
Vacancy For Business Development Manager at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
May 27, 2019, 7:02 PM
Stern & Kay Consulting Limited was registered in August 2003. We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services. We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos Job Summary
- We are searching for Business Development Managers to promote and expand the organisation’s business network and foster business growth.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing and retaining client base by designing and executing a comprehensive Business Development Strategy in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Develop, review and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Source and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding company's customer base.
- Demonstrate products/services to existing/potential customer and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Collaborate with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Business Development, Economics or Finance, Marketing and other related courses.
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Business Development, Sales and Marketing in a managerial cadre.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Should have the ability to drive, meet and exceed set KPIs.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
- Friendly, warm and compassionate personality.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Marketing skills with ability to work with targets and proven performance.
- Well organised, excellent time management, task management, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative.
- Must possess strong business development skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts