Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Vacancy For Credit Officer In A Reputable Financial Institution
Vacancy For Credit Officer In A Reputable Financial Institution
Apr 17, 2019, 4:16 PM
Pruvia Integrated Limited - Our client, a key player in the financial institution is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Credit Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- To facilitate lending, credit worthiness, and risks to clients. The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge on sales and marketing with excellent track record of achievements.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Evaluate credit worthiness and risks.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about renewal
- Meet with clients to obtain information for loan applications and give details about the process.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of services.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Approve loans within specified limits and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Only OND holders should apply
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience.
- Proven work experience as a credit officer
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be target-oriented and commission driven.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts