Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > New Jobs at Access Solutions Limited, 18th June, 2019
New Jobs at Access Solutions Limited, 18th June, 2019
Jun 18, 2019, 12:18 PM
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms. What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Project Officer/System Analyst Location: Abuja Description
- Examine and evaluating current systems
- Identifying system requirements
- Liaising with users to track additional requirement and features
- He/she will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems.
- He/she will also perform standard testing’s and provide solution to ensure high level of performance and security.
- As a system analyst, he/she will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages.
- He/she should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT SYSTEMS.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with user to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate change by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
- A Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Knowledge of programming languages like visual Basic, C ++ and java, C#, and scripting language like PHP.
- Good knowledge of database design.
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude.
- We are looking for network engineers to design, implement and maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
- The engineers will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing solution architectures that meet business objectives.
- Provide network support for on-site and off-site locations while ensuring that SLAs are maintained.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Provide level - 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with company policy.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Prepare engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Deep understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model and its implementation
- Skilled in working with radios
- Good leadership, written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Self-driven personality.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical / Electronic engineering or a related subject
- Certifications in any reputable Network OEM will be ad added advantage. Other relevant certifications will also considered
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 3 years
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts