Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Vacancy For Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited, 13th June, 2019How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Vacancy For Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited, 13th June, 2019
Jun 13, 2019, 9:58 AM
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer Location: Lagos Job Description
- As a Developer, you will get to be part of a team that builds a company which is operationally built on software, Web Apps and Mobile Apps
- Do you want to work for a dynamic and upward moving company? Do you want the opportunity to influence exciting Website development projects, utilising the latest development tools and practices?
- We are creating a brand-new Development Hub, located on the mainland, providing more opportunities for high class talent to lead our IT Department. We have multiple opportunities available to join our team as a Full Stack Developer or Mobile App on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive an attractive salary per annum depending on experience.
- We need you to help us realise our micro service based vision as we continue our quest to deliver great website, Mobile Apps and software for our chosen markets, in Nigeria and abroad.
- We have lots of exciting features that are waiting for you to get your teeth into, and a supportive team in which to get things done.
- Creating end-to-end technology solutions that drive massive business impact
- Diagnose incidents and effectively communicate cause and mitigation's
- Learn quickly and adapt to the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity.
- Proficient in PHP (Codeigniter, Laravel), Java, Angular JS/ NODE JS, Android Studio, ionic frameworks
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Experience in Restful API, SOAP API, MVC
- Experience in C#
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer or Mobile Apps Developer or Full Stack Developer
- Professional experience building Mobile Apps
- Ownership of an app on both iOS and Android
- Exposure to building high-scale web application architectures (distributed systems, efficient algorithms, cloud architectures)
- Building Single Page Apps / working with React/Redux a plus
- Build mobile apps for Android and IOS
- Exposure to building responsive web applications
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- Working in a highly-motivated environment
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing start-up
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts