Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Vacancies at Bolton White Hotels and Apartments
Vacancies at Bolton White Hotels and Apartments
May 3, 2019, 3:53 PM
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Abuja Reports To: General Manager Location: Abuja Job Descriptions
- Processing all Account Payable transactions and payments.
- Processing all cash transactions and payments
- Responsible for all cost control functions of the organization
- Participate in monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Process general account queries and request.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger
- Responsible for processing and payments of all regulatory obligations eg, Pension, Vat, other taxes etc.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and word
- Good analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Knowledge of Opera and Micros software is an advantage
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- Additionally, hotel Maintenance Manager may evaluate a staff member's cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, Air Conditioner, Generators and repairing appliances etc.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
- HND/B.Sc, in Transport Management or related field with minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have technical knowledge of different kinds of cars and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts