Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancy For Mobile Developer at Biosec Solutions, 12th July, 2019
Vacancy For Mobile Developer at Biosec Solutions, 12th July, 2019
Jul 12, 2019, 11:11 PM
Biosec Solutions is an identity management consultancy with core biometrics, smart card and token based enterprise architecture and delivery strengths. Our goal is to provide high technology systems and solutions to challenges paramount in the African space. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Mobile Developer Location: Lagos Job Brief
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts