Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Vacancy For Secretary In A Leading Company
Vacancy For Secretary In A Leading Company
Jun 10, 2019, 1:09 PM
A conglomerate with diverse investment in Technology, Aviation, Oil & Gas as well as Real Estate requires the services of dynamic, resilient and experienced candidate for its operations which cover West Africa in the capacity below: Job Title: Secretary Job ref: SEC Location: Nigeria Responsibilities
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to work late and under pressure
- HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Confidential Secretary.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts