Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Recent Vacancies at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited, 14th May, 2018
Recent Vacancies at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nigeria Limited, 14th May, 2018
May 14, 2018, 1:01 PM
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Store Officer Location: Kano Requirements and Responsibilities
- Applicant must possess B.Sc. or equivalent in any Social Science fields with at least 3 years’ experience in warehousing.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular stock
- Excellent physical fitness levels that help perform various physically enduring tasks
- Capability of working in harsh climatic conditions
- Highly skillful at following guidelines and taking directives
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compile and issue reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Direct and appraise the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Flag ALL anomalies immediately to the CEO
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Conduct and direct audits and on-going reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification of proven work experience as Senior Auditor or Internal Auditor in a big Accounting firms or a stable organization
- Attention to detail and high aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess ability to handle confidential information.
- Preference would be given to applications residing within Abuja.
- Must possess a sound independent judgment.
- Must have proven knowledge Auditing Standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess an advance Computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Databases
- Must be able to communicate both orally and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts