Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Vacancy For Solution Architect at Wipro Limited, 10th November, 2018
Vacancy For Solution Architect at Wipro Limited, 10th November, 2018
Dec 10, 2018, 5:12 PM
Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of "Business through Technology" - helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner's approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Solution Architect Location: Nigeria Job Description
- You should provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- You are required to guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution.
- You need to collaborate with multiple teams from wipro/customer to arrive at technical and tactical decisions
- As a Senior Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- Minimum work experience: 10 Years
- Infra Architecting-L2 (Mandatory)
- Cloud Computing - GIS-L2
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts