Recruitment For Confidential Secretary at Igbajo Polytechnic
Aug 12, 2018, 7:01 PM
Igbajo Polytechnic, Osun State is the first Community Owned Polytechnic in Nigeria and it offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (both full time and part time) in various courses. The Institution is a reference point in technological, scientific and entrepreneurial education, accessible to all for sustainable national development.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive professional of any nationality to occupy the position of a Confidential Secretary in the institution.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicant should be a holder of a BSc/HND in Office Technology and Management / Secretarial Studies or its equivalent plus at least two (2) years post qualification cognate experience (membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage).
- Evidence of community service will be an added advantage.
- The Confidential Secretary must be a person of proven integrity.
- He/she should be able to display the ability of proper management of office environment.
- He/she must be intellectually and professionally sound and demonstrate initiatives in the execution of responsibilities and also ensuring “on the job training” for subordinates.
- He/she should ensure effectiveness and efficiency in keeping security of office records and equipment. He/she should be able to perform any other duties as may be assigned to him/her.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications in person to:
P. M. B. 303,
Call 08033600739 / 08025722342