Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Vacant Job For Client Service Manager at Toki Mabogunje and Co
Vacant Job For Client Service Manager at Toki Mabogunje and Co
Apr 3, 2019, 9:51 AM
Toki Mabogunje and Co (TMC) - We are a Leading provider of Electronic Security Solutions, located in Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Client Service Manager Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time Job Description
- The Client Service Manager should be well organized, flexible, process orientated, have great attention to details, strong project management skills, and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Maintains client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients.
- The Client Service Manager will manage all aspects of client account and project management.
- The Client Service Manager will be the direct liaison between internal technical team and departments to achieve client and company objectives.
- Certification in Customer Relationship Management
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite of tools and Presentation tools
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Mass Communication or Public Relations from a reputable University
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Customer Relationship Management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position (as a manager)
- The ideal candidate should be no more than 35 years of age
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts