Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Vacant Job For Procurement Service Advisor In A Leading Oil and Gas Company
Vacant Job For Procurement Service Advisor In A Leading Oil and Gas Company
Apr 17, 2019, 4:27 PM
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is one of Nigeria's leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Procurement Service Advisor Location: Lagos Reports to: Senior Business Manager Job Summary
- To provide bid administrative support and customer assistance on procurement-related transactions.
- Liaise with field staff and clients to generate RFQs
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Maintain high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs
- Receive and process Purchase Orders (PO)
- Work within established supply chain procedures for requisition processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- A Degree in related discipline from a good school
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative.
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful
- For more information, contact "Success Nwosu" via: email@example.com
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts