Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Vacant Job For Geologist at Mosra Enerji Limited
Vacant Job For Geologist at Mosra Enerji Limited
Apr 10, 2018, 6:40 PM
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Geologist Locations: Abuja, Zaria - Kaduna and KanoRequirements
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc in Geology.
- Must be COMEG registered.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in reconnaissance survey, coal stratigraphy and geology, data acquisition and mapping.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Mining Act.
- Preference will be given to applicants from these areas.
- Knowledge of blasting and drilling
- Quarry production and crushing operations
- OHS&E and Mining Legislation
- Knowledge in geotechnical
- Engineering geologist knowledge
- Exploration methods and basic knowledge in mapping and exploration campaigns
- Basic mining knowledge (crushing, screening etc.)
- Willingness to work on field and with team
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation to development
- Analytical Thinking
- Accuracy and details orientation
- Leadership Skills and team lead experience
How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts