Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of a Strategic Planner? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Strategic Planner? What does a Strategic Planner do?As a hiring manager, recruiting an ideal Strategic Planner starts with crafting a good job description. Use this Strategic Planner job description sample to save yourself time and help you attract the most qualified candidates. Feel free to revise it to meet your specific needs. Job seekers interviewing for the role of a Strategic Planner may also reference it in preparation for the interview.
Strategic Planner Job Description
Job Descriptions > Consulting and Strategy > Strategic Planner
This Strategic Planner job description template includes the list of most important Strategic Planner duties and responsibilities. It can be modified to fit the specific Strategic Planner profile you're trying to fill as a recruiter or job seeker.
Common questions people ask include: What is the job description of a Strategic Planner? What are the duties and responsibilities of a Strategic Planner? What does a Strategic Planner do?
Job Description of a Strategic PlannerA Strategic Planner job description involves identifying the long and short-term goals of a company and developing strategies to accomplish these goals.
Strategic Planner Duties and ResponsibilitiesStrategic Planner job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Understand and shape the company’s strategy and missio
- Assess the company's goals.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made in the company.
- Conduct market research.
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
Strategic Planner Requirements / Skills / QualificationsStrategic Planner job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field.
- M.Sc/MA/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
Similar to Strategic Planner Job Description