Guardain Newspapers Job Vacancies in Nigeria,August 20 2011
We are a diversified Group with interest in Manufacturing and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products we invite qualified and experienced applicants Nationwide to apply for the following job vacancies;
Job Title: Store/Warehouse Manager
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Inventory management. Planning and Control Administration, Management and control of warehouses daily supervision and control of personnel.
2. Preparations of periodic management information reports
3. Provides overall coordination and direction of all store activities
4. Implement inventor management system to guide and support Groups business activities
5. Liaison with other line s to forestall stock out situations
6. Effective coordination of receiving and supply chain management
Skills and Competencies:
• Decision support
• Supervision and coaching
• Performance management
• Business management
Academ1c: B.SC/HND Degree in Purchasing and Supply or degree in Business/Social Sciences
Professional: Membership of the institute of Purchasing and supplies
Experience: Minimum of 5 yrs post graduation with at least 3vrs at Management level.
• The role requires a strong leader that will be able to guide and lead auditors on assignment and high-level projects. Strategic planning will be a substantial part of this role and the successful candidate will need to promote business efficiency, while assuring that standards are met. The audits conducted will be across the board focusing on finance, risk related operations and compliance.
• The ideal candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 7 years post-article internal audit experience not negotiable.
• A minimum of at least 5 years management experience in Internal Audit in a manufacturing company 25% – 30% national and international traveling may be required.
Age: Not more than 45 years of age.
Job Title: Community Pharmacist
• Candidates must obtain B.Pharm degree from a reputable institution and have at least two (2) years post NYSC experience as a Community Pharmacist. The ideal candidate must be up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for dispensing prescription medicines to the public;
• The ideal candidate will be keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes:
• Candidate must possess good communication and professional skills, must be computer literate.
• Evidence that applicant has managed Accounts from diverse background such as
• wholesaling, and retail trade and management of a Pharmaceutical Shop.
Age: 28 – 35 years
• Candidates must obtain B.Pharm degree or equivalent and have at least three (3) years post NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products,
• Evidence of having managed Accounts from diverse background such as wholesaling, and retail trade.
• Successful candidates must possess good communication skills and must be computer literate,
• The Ideal Candidate must have a Hair for promoting sales and developing the business. Age: 26 -35years
Job Title: House
• Prospective candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills. He/she must be hardworking, result oriented and be a good team player
• The ideal candidate for this, must possess bachelor of law s degree (LL.B &B.L) from a reputable university with minimum of second class honours upper division, a member of the institute of chartered secretaries would be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years post qualification working experience either in Legal practice or a reputable manufacturing company is required.
• Candidate MUST have at least three (3) reputable referees and guarantors.
Method of Application:
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their hand written applications with detailed curriculum vitae and copies of credentials stating the positions applied for on the top right corner of the envelope, to:
Advert No. 2020
Guardain Newspapers Ltd,
Ishodi/Apapa Expressway, Isolo,
P.M.B 1217, Oshodi, Lagos.
Vacancy deadline: 30th August, 2011