We are a leading properties development and Real Estate Company with a wide spread across Nigeria and some West African Countries. We have several properties of various types for renting/leasing and we are developing some more upscale properties in Lagos, Abuja and other major markets.
We therefore wish to engage highly competent, talented, sell-motivated and experienced candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Real Estate Manager
- Develop and implement effective marketing and renting strategies of properties.
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, etc. Leading team members to achieve targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel of targeted client companies.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customers.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Managing the renting and marketing staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil and Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Candidate should be in his/her late 40s to early 50s.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel.
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience with comprehensive knowledge of Estate Management.
- Good working experience in running real estate with a blue chip company is required.
- Demonstrated success and excellent track record in real estate management.
- Competence in project management.
- Experience in dealing with Nigerian government agencies and parastatals.
- Experience in leasing of commercial/residential properties.
Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume possibly with a scanned Passport Photograph
Application Deadline 11th September, 2018.
Note: Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.