Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for the development and performance of all Sales & Marketing activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of new product/service lines for clients
- Identifying strategic business opportunities for the company to generate revenue.
- Building market recognition and customer base in primary location.
- Coordination of Sales & Marketing Activities for AMDC
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of Alpha Mead Development Company Products & Services
- Develop a good knowledge of the FM and Real Estate market; demand competition and prices
- Building a detailed understanding of client’s products, services and capabilities, as well as of our competitors and current and prospective customers in the Real Estate Market.
- Achieving or exceeding any personal or commercial targets set and to manage strategic planning, and forecasting, as well as reporting activities as necessary.
- Develops and implements marketing plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
Skill Set and Profile
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Flexibility in all areas. Easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements.
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful and dependable
- Candidate must at least 7 to 10 year’s sales experience in Real estate.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to prepare and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft
- PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.