PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Minimum experience is: 2 years.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Job Title: Social Media Blogger
- The blogger will research topics and develop interesting post that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct mail, and other methods to alert and expand our readership.
- You must be tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful post that will reach and grow our audience.
- We are looking for talented social media blogger to generate engaging, original content for our Website
- Monitoring responses to post via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger , more engaging content
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Generating researching, and pitching ideas for posts
- Writing, editing , publishing and promoting content.
- Proficiency with computers especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office and SEO keywords, basic
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Experience: Minimum of four years
- Age: Not older than 28 years as at 31st December, 2020.
- Minimum qualification: SSCE / NCE / OND
Job Title: Remote Inventory Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Inventory analyst is primarily responsible for the acquisition, and posting of properties from real estate agents and ensuring it’s proper distribution across different categories (i.e rent, sales, shortlist, lands, etc) and locations such that users of the platform are able to find what they’re looking for at any point in time.
- He coordinates and keeps a track record of the inventory flow to ensure it maintains it’s optimum level, at par with quality standards and accurate.
- They also educate the agents on how to post their properties on the site properly.
- He/she is also responsible for getting rid of obsolete stock.
- He/she develops, maintains and adopts the best operational procedures and practices for inventory control.
- As an inventory analysts, your primary duties consist of understanding a company’s inventory situation and making recommendations to improve that situation.
- You must be tasked with some management skills on how to guide and direct buyers.
- You will also be asked to handle inventory databases.
- Possess a wide range of skills and work autonomously.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- SSCE and OND holders only.
Note: Only SSCE and OND holders should apply for the role as only applicants that meet the job criteria will be shortlisted for the role.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants who met the required experience should apply for the job.