Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Account Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
Account Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
Jan 24, 2020, 5:13 PM
Royalsec is a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable industrial security organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer Location: Lagos
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Research market trends and competition and Identify new revenue prospects
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues and Maintain financial records.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Handling accounts payable and receivable and Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Checking invoices and Prepare reports on account status
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- BSc in Financial Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3 Years cognate experience as an Account Officer
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts