Accountant at VTP Associates
VTP Associates consults for corporate organisations, SMES & Multinationals and we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a seasoned Accountants (Qualified or in view) to prepare financial statements and oversee our budgeting and forecasting. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s decision-making.
- Administering of payroll end to end, reconciliations, tax etc. for over 1000 employees.
- You should be reliable and good at math and be able to communicate effectively with senior management and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented and possess sharp business acumen.
- Preapre Monthly Payroll and effect payment to over 1000 employees
- Gather financial data and ledgers
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Oversee external and internal audits, taxes, and levies
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Advise management on how to craft effective business plans and resolve cost-related issues
- Reconciliations of all books
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Manage periodical reporting
- Should possess either OND or HND or B.Sc. in Accountancy or similar field
- Proven work experience as a Corporate Chartered Accountant for at least 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for details
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- In-depth experience in risk analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and other finance software
N1,200,000 - N2,400,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Accountant GEM" as subject of the email.
Note: Female applicants are encouraged
Application Deadline 8th August, 2022.