Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Administrative Assistant at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Administrative Assistant at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Feb 7, 2020, 5:32 PM
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 5 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to oversee our Admin operations at our Lekki Branch.
- Handle all purchases relating to office supplies, facilities and resources.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems as it relates to the Admin Department.
- Tactful and analytical in facility management
- Appreciation of leading practices and trends in risk management.
- Ensure effective Generator, electrical and car repairs and maintenance.
- Manage the activities of pool drivers, office security guards and Janitorial/cleaning staff.
- Resolve and/or escalate operational-support issues in a timely fashion.
- Must have had 3-6 year experience in a similar role.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail. Note: Applications sent after the above said date will not be attended to. Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements. Application Deadline Monday, 10th February 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts