Analyst, Franchise Operations at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Franchise Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leads development of insights via analysing internal and external data sources and drawing meaningful conclusions: Drives the metrics required to guide the execution of strategy across various customer and commercial disciplines Like RGM and Shopper / Channel development.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Leads Customer & Commercial Leadership (C&CL) Analytics projects in order to drive deeper understanding of customer and category insights in modern trade.
- Liaises with other functions to coordinate research and data requirements of the team and ensures timely conclusion of the projects.
- Supports the development of the integrated commercial plan for both Modern & Traditional
- Trade to impact the consumer at the point of sales linked to specific metrics.
- Enables exceptional execution.
- Supports development of activation toolkits and “how to” guides as required by project (eg: Revenue Growth Management toolkit)
- Develops & coordinates routines for the franchise team, working with key stakeholders. Reports status according to agreed standards / metrics.
- Leads and or supports special projects as required.
- Responsible for assisting in implementing key initiatives in conjunction with the customer and commercial execution team (examples include deployment of Execution Cup, model market development, etc).
- Sources customer and commercial best practices and develop innovative.
- Ways of sharing these across the system to enable rapid deployment and scaling.
- Leads creation of Single source of truth for Customer & Commercial Leadership (C&CL) KPIs
- Leads score carding and creation of a single source of truth database for the Customer & Commercial Leadership (C&CL) KPIs (eg: volume, revenue, incidence, operating income growth, out of stock reduction, Right Execution Daily, etc).
- Serves as the liaison with Operating Unit teams to provide data and other routine inputs and ensures compliance to reporting routines.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4 years working experience in Customer & Commercial or other related area preferably in a multi-country/multi-bottler environment.
- Advanced computer skills-MS Office, SAP, MS Project, Excel, PowerBI, Reporting,
- Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of Nielson is an advantage
- The successful candidate will have had previous experience in a similar role and will combine experience in shopper and commercial as well as have a track record of success in a multi-country/multi bottler environment. Strong project management skills and a winning attitude will be pluses.
Internal and External Communication Focus:
- Operating Unit & Franchise Customer & Commercial Leadership Teams
- Operating Unit & Frontline Marketing Teams
- Strategy, Finance, Platform Services
- Bottling Partner Teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply