Artisan - Energy & Fluids at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world's leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Artisan - Energy & Fluids
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- The primary function of this position is to maintain equipment, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections and providing corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Identification of unsafe practices through SIO's
- Safety inspections conducted
- Safe maintenance practices audited
- Adherence to PPE policies
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in team meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Maintenance tools are in good working order
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas.
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Machine Specialist or Maintenance Controller to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues.
- Relevant Technical qualification / Diploma
- Experience within FMCG industry.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Manage Machines according to VPO principles and standards
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Key Function is to Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Plan and prepare job.
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the deadline
Application Deadline 28th October, 2021.