Assistant Chef at Isurf Global Services
Isurf Global Services is an Information Technology Consulting Services Company with specialization in delivering technology solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our Consulting experience provides practical, cost effective innovative change, insights and knowledge to help you organize and maintain an effective Optimal model for your business growth and flexibility.
Our main activities are focused on providing professional consulting and technical services, carrying out research and training in the use of ICT and organizing events and workshops. The solutions we build help our customers achieve profitable growth, reduce costs and take advantage of new business opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chef
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- You are to assist the Chinese chef in food preparation activities such as cleaning, cutting, chopping, peeling, etc.
- Check the freshness of food and report out-of-date items
- You are to assist the Chinese Chef in setting the dining table in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing.
- You are responsible for cleaning the two dining rooms and tables after each meal and properly disinfecting where needed.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- You are responsible for managing inventory, unloading supplies, organizing the storeroom and reporting to the Chinese Chef for replacement early.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales. Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Monitor food stock and place orders
Working Days: Mondays - Saturdays (Working Hours 7:30 am - 7:30 pm.)
- Breakfast Time: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Lunch Time: 10 am – 1:30 pm
- Dinner Time: 4 pm – 7:00 pm.
Requirements and Skills
- A Culinary School Diploma is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or a Cook in a Chinese company or restaurant.
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- N50,000 monthly basic with an additional N10,000 performance bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hamdalat.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more information, please contact: 09045825119
Application Deadline 26th September, 2023.