Assistant Store / Inventory Officer at Black Diamond Engineering Limited
Black Diamond Engineering Limited - Our client, a Civil Engineering and Construction Management company which specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Store / Inventory Officer
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores.
- Ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required and issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists.
- Check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
- Receive and store documents and confidential files; maintain record of approved documents and confidential files.
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders; process and distribute documentation with purchase orders
- Educational Qualification: HND (Upper Credit) or B.Sc (2.2) in a related Social Science course.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.