Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Bar & Restaurant Manager at Domino Stores Limited
Bar & Restaurant Manager at Domino Stores Limited
Apr 3, 2020, 11:38 PM
Domino Stores Limited - A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Bar & Restaurant Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Food & Beverage Manager to fill the position of Business Manager, Bar & Restaurant in its outlet in Lagos.
- In this position, the Manager will take a lead in forecasting, planning and controlling the production; sale of food and beverages for the restaurant and bar.
- The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day restaurant and bar operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards and regulations
- Maintain an inventory of all food and liquor
- Prepare weekly work schedule for staff
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Manage team effectively to meet financial targets.
- Identify customersТ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead restaurant & bar team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPIТs, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- B.Sc or HND in Culinary School and Food Service Management related field or any relevant field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience obtained in a structured Food & Beverage outlet of a reputable organization.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Customer-oriented and service-minded.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Manager, Bar & Restaurant Position" as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 17th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts