Branch Manager at Adeeva Capital Limited
Adeeva Capital Limited - We provide innovative and affordable financial products and services using the latest technology, a skilled and highly motivated workforce along with first class service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing total marketing activities of all branches
- Drive performance and create strategies to meet propose budget
- Monitor performance of team to budget
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers
- Leading the charge on market research plans to identify new opportunities
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations
- Working with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors.
- Manage sales and performance of branches on monthly basis.
- Analyze branches cost and make sure sales staffs are working at their optimal basis
- Conduct MPR weekly to track sales performance
- Consistent income generation
- Monitor team and ensure compliance of team with company policy
- Generating business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor's Degree / HND in Marketing or related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years work experience in banking.
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrate innovative approaches.
- An understanding of risk asset mobilization and liability generation.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading teams through complex change; a reputation for retaining, attracting and developing talent
N100,000 and above (Negotiable) Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail