Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Brand and Marketing Manager in a Real Estate Development Company in Ikoyi, Lagos State
Brand and Marketing Manager in a Real Estate Development Company in Ikoyi, Lagos State
Mar 9, 2020, 5:33 PM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service Real Estate Development company in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager Ref.: BS / 1887 / BMM Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Type: Full Time Job Title: Brand and Marketing Manager. Job Category: Experienced
Summary / Objective
- The Brand and Marketing Manager will lead, develop, and manage the development and advancement of project-based brand and marketing plans for the company in collaboration with the respective departments.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Sourcing vendors and products that fit with the context of the brand and managing these parties to ensure marketing budgets are met.
- Organizing field sales events such as product launches, exhibitions, road shows, and photo shoots
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing and executing of experiential surveys, and sampling programmes, and major events.
- Developing and executing digital marketing engagement programmes, including local events, calendar creation and influencer programmes.
- Analyzing and examining the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses, shortcomings or conflicting messages.
- Searching and seeking for new marketing opportunities that fit the brand and leveraging growth opportunities.
- Developing a marketing research report that identifies pain points, solutions, competitors, supply/demand, trends, budgets, brand message and media advertising, financial return and ROI marketing.
- Develop Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for both short and long term.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring that all aspects of marketing and operations of the product or company are aligned and consistent with the brand's ethos and objectives.
- Delivering realistic sales and volume forecasting for the brand ensuring that all parts of the business are adjusted accordingly.
- Establishing specifications for performance, cost and price parameters, market applications and estimates of sales.
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitorsТ activities and Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Overseeing advertising, product design, events and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media, Google Adwords and display advertising campaigns
- Agency / Vendor management and team working skills.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills.
- An analytical bias, enabling you to understand insights and commercial data.
- A passionate and engaging attitude to both work and life.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organization is essential.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- A Masters in Marketing or other related fields will be an added advantage
- 5 - 8+ years' equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience as a brand manager with multinational or real estate firm is ideal
- Demonstrative success in managing brand plans.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in performing in-depth marketing research, identifying target audiences, developing marketing business plans and devising effective campaigns.
- Experience of surveying, experiential and event management.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Brand and Marketing Manager" as the subject of the application. Application Deadline 13th March, 2020. Note: Please ensure CV are in MS Word format only.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts