Business Development Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
Feb 19, 2020, 4:41 PM
Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, an Engineering company is searching for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We seek to employ an experienced candidates to build and cultivate relationships with potential / existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business. Ensure the quality of service provided is in-line with agreed parameters.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Prepare weekly / monthly activity and performance reports for Management’s use.
- Ensure effective relationship management with new and existing customers to improve the Organization’s profitability position.
- Assist in the development and update of strategic plans in-line with the current prevailing market realities.
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain adequate records of all transactions in the Department
- Create and sustain a culture that encourages others to provide the quality of service essential to high performance.
- Preparation and submission of call memos (daily, weekly)
- Ensure the Department’s operating cost is within approved budget
- Identify new business opportunities and high value relationships for conversion to the Organization’s customer base.
- Network with all potential clients in own locality / region to increase customer base.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer relationship management standard within the Organization.
- Drive the performance of the Department in line with the targets set by the Organization.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of the Organization’s strategies and marketing plans to enable the Department achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- A first Degree from any discipline from a reputable higher institution. An Electrical Engineering Degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate work (Sales / Marketing / Business development / Relationship management) experience. Relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry is key.
- Role is to be based in Port Harcourt.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application to: email@example.com with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Till Role is Filled
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Westfield Consulting Limited Rivers State Electrical Engineering Business Development Manager