Chief Financial Advisor at Rock Mida Engineering & Technical Services
Rock Mida Engineering & Technical Services is an indigenous Engineering and technical services company, actively engaged in Recruitment, Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas and Process / manufacturing facilities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Advisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the overall liquidity position of Company.
- Develops ad hoc strategic analyses and serves as a consultant to the Board, CEO and EMT to identify opportunities and threats to the business.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Maintain good financial management systems and processes; and
- Interpret, analyse and present financial and related information to facilitate understanding of options to resolve complex problems and take available opportunities.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Manage all financial, accounting, and operational aspects of the holding company, group companies, and fund
- Establish accounting practices and controls
- Review monthly operating reports for accuracy, completeness and major variances between actual and budget results.
- Prepare quarterly and annual fair value reports.
- Prepare summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Preparation and reporting offinancial statements and year-end financial statements
- Budgeting, forecasting, expense tracking, and approvals at all Management levels
- Managing independent auditor relationships
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Degree in Accounting.
- ICAN , ACCA,MBA is an advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years of related work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Pastel software, sage and QuickBooks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated capacity to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
N12,000,000 - N15,000,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Chief Financial Advisor" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st December, 2022.