Cinema Managers at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Manager
Locations: Lagos, Kano, Osun, Oyo and Rivers
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To oversee the management of the day to day activities of the cinemas.
- To support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, setting shift rotas and organizing staff renumeration.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema.
- To continually give feedback to the business manager and colleagues’ ways in which Cinema Operations could be improved and to always champion the needs of the guest and team members
- Minimum of 3 years in operations management at a supervisory level (retail experience preferred).
- Excellent customer relationship and management.
- Must have a deep understanding of Health and Safety.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usageC.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- He/ She must have the ability to keep abreast of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
- Job knowledge.
- Customer Relation Skills.
- Planning and Organizational Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Negotiation & Networking Skills.
- Personal Credibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, For example: Cinema Manager- Kano OR Cinema Manager- Lagos OR Cinema Manager- Oyo Or Cinema Manager- PHC
Application Deadline 19th November, 2021.