Cinema Supervisor at Ozone Cinemas Limited
Ozone Cinemas Limited is a diversified company with interest in retail, hospitality and leisure business. In our effort to reposition our business.
We require the services of a qualified and well motivated person to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Supervisor
Location: Sabo, Yaba - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To support the Cinema Manager in driving and exceed site budget, ensuring that the team understands daily targets, KPIs and product knowledge.
- Ensures Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to
- Deal with any issues may need attention. Lead by example to ensure Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to meet guest’s expectations. (Be positive & motivate the team)
- Ensure Box Office/Concession staff are presentable and have correct uniform
- Ensure Box Office /Concession cinema staff are trained on guest service standards
- Ensure other income are recorded and other concession third-party revenues are monitored and submit a report to CM weekly.
- Maximize sales by ensuring there is an availability of concession stock items and new movie releases, escalating any operational challenge with the Cinema Manager/ Brand Manager immediately to prevent sales loss.
- Ensure Retail Concession Area is stock up and stock is available (till tickets, sweets, popcorn and drinks)
- Follow daily cashing up procedures and security policy to protect assets and retail revenue. Any cash difference must be resolved and monitored immediately
- Be firm and take immediate action for any Cash or Security Breach to all Box Office/Concession staff
Experience and Qualification
- HND / BA Degree
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a retail, hospitality or entertainment industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- People and interpersonal skills
- Able to achieve set targets through team drive and leadership.
- High level of work quality, sets high standards and encourages above average performance
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, action orientated and willing to make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Is able to plan a course of action to achieve, monitor and control tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Time management abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2023.