Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Commercial Coordinator / Analyst at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
Commercial Coordinator / Analyst at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
Feb 21, 2020, 10:07 AM
ComerCio Cloud computing Limited is Nigeria's’ leading enterprise local cloud service provider. We are the first choice of cloud solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services. It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Commercial Coordinator / Analyst Location: Lagos (Lekki Phase I)
- You will provide Commercial & Business Analysis Support to Departments.
- Participate in commercial negotiations with clients, vendors and sub-contractors
- Analyse company business operations and present management with commercial recommendations to improve growth and profitability
- Generate periodic business reports with relevant charts and graphics of business performance and trends
- Review and analyse commercial terms & conditions in contracts and agreements and make appropriate recommendations to manage company risks.
- Keep track of tendering activities and review performance and provide feedback to tendering and procurement teams in order to remain competitive.
- Provide commercial support (costing, evaluation, financing options, etc.) to the tendering, procurement and project teams
- Support departments with in preparing commercial proposals
- Participate in commercial bid evaluation and vendor pre-qualifications.
- Maintain database of vendors, suppliers and various service providers, and routinely conduct market surveys to understand industry trends, as input to company operations
- Candidates must also be proficient in MS-Power Point and MS-Word.
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Excellent communicator, verbally and through presentation.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of the oil & gas or marine industry will be an advantage
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics or Economics.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years relevant hands-on experience in similar or related roles such as planning, forecasting, analyst, etc.
- Great numerical skill demonstrable as an advanced user of MS-Excel, minimum intermediate Excel user
- Ability to work with large datasets and databases
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email. Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts