Content Marketer at Youverify Incorporated
Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks that manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify know first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staff and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our identity verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for a Content Marketer to join the Sales/Marketing team to lead our inbound marketing activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the overall company's content strategy.
- The candidate will also be responsible for the management, creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
- For this role, the candidate is required to be a creative, analytical, and quantitative thinker with an audience-first approach to content creation and delivery.
- The candidate will be expected to understand the nuances of several content delivery channels advantages and shortcomings and how to utilize data in formulating campaign strategies.
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online and offline platforms.
- Produce well-researched content for publication
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Develop content distribution strategies across various content delivery channels
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic and engagement in general
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics/direction
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website and other online assets in search results
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Research and Implement SEO best practices.
- BSc Degree qualification
- 3-5+ Proven experience as a Content Marketer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a result-focused mindset
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS landscape
- Familiar with content marketing tactics (e.g. SEO, etc)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Marketing automation tools, Sales CRMs, etc)
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Content Marketer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021