Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Content Writer Intern at Degrees & Careers
Content Writer Intern at Degrees & Careers
Jan 23, 2020, 8:16 PM
Degrees & Careers, a unique educational community, is driven by passionate counsellors and helps to clarify whatever career misconceptions you may have. We support you on your journey towards career excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer Intern Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Are you a corps member with exceptional writing skills? Or you know one? Here's an opportunity to kick-start your career in content creation - one of the leading professions in the digital sector.
- Perks: Work within a team of young, vibrant Digital Marketers. Learn digital skills such as social media management, SEO, SEM, Image and video editing, among others.
- B.A / BA.ED in English, B.A in Mass Communication, International Relations and Law.
- An open attitude towards learning.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career in content writing.
- Samples of unplagiarized write-ups.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mailApplication Deadline 2nd February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts