Contract Administrator at ICS Outsourcing Limited
Apr 21, 2021, 12:07 AM
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Location: Ikosi-Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible and experienced Contract Administrator to join our team. Your main duties will be to prepare, negotiate and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
He / she must be able to:
- Drafting contracts, documents and tenders.
- Negotiating contract terms with internal and external partners.
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts.
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Designing standardized language and guidelines for contracts.
- Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- HND / BSc in Finance, Business Administration or Law.
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years post NYSC working experience in a Contract Administration role in a reputable Company.
- Be able to work productively independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Must not be more than 27 - 32 years old.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to relevant contracts.
- Must possess strong negotiation and mediation skills.
- Must possess great attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st April, 2021.