Corporate Finance Manager at Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
Job Identification: 126
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Ensures monthly reconciliation of all accounting sub-systems and conducts balance sheet analyses and reconciliations.
- Oversee the monthly corporate finance reconciliation of bank statements.
- Review the monthly investment schedule reconciliations.
- Assist the Controller in preparation of monthly internal financial statements and draft annual financial statements.
- Assist the Controller in month and year end closing – including indirect cost allocation and revenue recognition.
- Assists the Controller in preparation of information required for year-end closing, annual audit and statutory reporting.
- Responsible to ensure that the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and fixed assets are reconciled monthly, and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and government auditing standards.
- Oversee accounting and invoicing Counterpart’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Provide technical accounting guidance to the finance team;
- Oversee client invoicing and collection, and payment of vendor invoices occurs on a timely basis;
- Responsible for the monthly corporate cash flow preparation and work with Controller on cash management matters.
- Review and approve the prepayments, accruals, and other month-end transactions for the corporate finance team.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 8- 10 years of experience
- CFA ,ACCA or related certification will be required.
- Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience, preferably in a similar role
Knowledge / Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously see the big picture (system level) and understand the nuances of the details to make informed recommendations.
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external parties and internal colleagues
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and to initiate follow-through.
- Invaluable experience of private equity, asset management and corporate finance.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st May, 2023.