Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Current Job Opportunities at Eko Maintenance Limited, 19th September 2019
Current Job Opportunities at Eko Maintenance Limited, 19th September 2019
Sep 19, 2019, 4:20 PM
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: HSE Officer Location: Lagos Working Hours: Monday to Saturday (8am - 5pm). Job Description
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Proven experience (3-5) years’ experience as safety officer.
- B.Sc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- N120,000 - N150,000 gross per month (If your salary is more that the range, do not apply). Candidate MUST be ready to resume.
- Knowledge of recruiting technical suitable candidate.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Knowledge about on-boarding and induction.
- Knowledge of HR daily report.
- B.Sc/HND qualification.
- 2-3 years exp.
- MUST be in Lagos (Surulere, Yaba, Victoria Island, Lekki Axis)
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc qualification.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software.
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software
- Fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Candidate must be ready to resume immediately.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts