Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Customer Service Manager at IO Furniture Limited
Customer Service Manager at IO Furniture Limited
Jul 13, 2020, 2:47 PM
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager Location: Lagos
- Strategic business development through effective customer service management
- Inventory management and retail coordination
- Revenue generation- Rigorously drive sales target
- Providing and enhancing overall customer experience to clients and walk in customers for the purpose of revenue generation
- Make presentations to clients on the company's product and services to facilitate the closure of sales
- Drive the organization's Net Promoter Score (NPS) and ensure existing clients recommend to others
- Implement a culture of First Call resolution across the department
- Identify new markets by creating new opportunities using demographics and psychographics. Leverage other sectors in creating promos etc.
- Ensure timely Delivery and confirmation processes with transparency and simplicity
- Support great customer experience and tools for engagement/culture audit Ц support must be available to customers across multiple channels in a timely manner
- Primary point of contact for clients from design and project execution to attending to client meetings and making presentation as may be required.
- Monitor and remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare departmental sales performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information from other members of the Customer Service and Sales Department
- Sell furniture products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Daily showroom walkthrough to attach price tags to all items.
- Coordinate the update of departmental documentations regularly as assigned
- Update showroom stock movement records daily
- Coordinate the daily preparation of activity reports on the following; Sales closure, number of unconfirmed orders converted to sales, growth of customers' database, walk-in clients: Prioritized and segmented by order value, number of online enquiries received and attended to, customer complaints received and resolved daily
- Visit clients' sites as may be required (before commencement of project, during installation and after installation for resolution and sign off)
- Obtain and articulate clients' brief and assist them in identifying the solution they require.
- Ensure that clients' are provided with weekly updates on their project or order
- Ensure that clients' complaints are resolved on time
- Ensure that email and telephone enquiries are responded to promptly within 24 hours
- Ensure that quotations, tenders and job orders are accurately compiled before sending to the clients.
- Clients and Walk-in customers
- Technical Team
- Logistics and Procurement Team
- Account Team
- Sales Operations
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- A Degree in Marketing Communications, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Customer service and sales-oriented role.
- 4 years' experience in a supervisory role.
- Effective Communication
- Persuasion skills
- Service Orientation
- Active Learning
- Coordination skills
- Good Judgment and Decision Making
- Performance Monitoring
- Social Perceptiveness
- Critical Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, website usability
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Must be Social Media savvy
- Networking skills
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Knowledge of the company's product and services
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands Ц on tactical execution
- Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 25th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts