Direct Sales Agents at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: (Apapa / Lagos Island / Victoria Island) Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
About the Position
- As a Direct Sales Agent you will help customers get the most from their money, make the right choices and make their money work for them.
- You would also be the number one resource for customers to get advice on their account. Speaking with customers would also be a large part of your day to day work either over the phone or face to face.
- You would set up a meeting with them, discuss their financial needs and details and keep records, negotiate and keep your customers well informed and advised at all times.
Job Role and Description
As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation. All other related responsibilities include:
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Key Performance Measures
- Deposit Base volume
- Cost of funds
- Complete and accurate documentation for savings and current accounts
- Error free processing
- Customer complaint level.
Personality Traits / Skills and Competency Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 5 years work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence (complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability.
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people.
- Must be patient and self-drive.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good in PC skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Please not that your entry is location based
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.