Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Director of Advancement (CONTISS - 15) at the Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
Director of Advancement (CONTISS - 15) at the Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
Jan 13, 2020, 12:12 PM
Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State - It is a conventional University established in January 2013 and currently has three faculties as follows: Faculty of Humanities and Education, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Science with a plan for additional faculties.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position in Federal University Gusau (FUGUS): Job Title: Director of Advancement (CONTISS - 15) Location: Gusau, Zamfara
- He / she serves as the Chief Administrative head of the Advancement Office of the university
- The Director Advancement is charge with the responsibility to lead, produce and implement a strategy to achieve an integrated Advancement programme including clear objectives, performance measures, budgets and other resource requirements for fundraising, alumni relations and communications
- Work within the governing rules and guidelines of the University.
- Generate a protocol list of friends and partners of the University for mutual town / gown relationship.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that donated funds are used effectively and in ways that are consistent with the University’s undertakings to donors and sponsors.
- Achieve key performance indicators as agreed with management and work within the Human Relations guidelines of the University.
- Lead, supervise and coordinate the running of the Office.
- Work with the Vice-Chancellor to secure higher level support from individuals, corporations, donations and special government funding opportunities.
- Manage the fundraising budgets and ensure that the University can track the return on the investment in Advancement Office.
- Commission and oversee development communications as required.
- Develop and implement strategies to secure gifts that support institutional priorities and achieve the targets of the University
- Prepare and maintain Policy and Procedure manual for the Office to ensure accountability.
- The candidate should possess a track record of team work and team building, has strong effective communication skills in both oral and written presentations.
- The candidate should convincingly demonstrate the ability to perform the stated rules of the Director of Advancement.
- Interested candidates should have at least Twelve (12) years post-university graduation cognate experience in a relevant or related University activity.
Condition of Services
- The condition of service and salaries for the stated position is as obtained in the Federal Universities in Nigeria, and as may be determined by the University Governing Council.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their typed Applications in 25 copies with photocopies of their Certificates and detailed CV under confidential cover in an envelope seal stating the Post applied for, and addressed to: The Registrar, Federal University Gusau, P.M.B 1001 Gusau, Zamfara State, Nigeria.Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts