Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology recruitment for Full-time Lecturers
Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology recruitment for Full-time Lecturers
Aug 27, 2019, 10:51 PM
Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Full-time Lecturer Location: Gboko, Benue Job Summary/Description
- The Instructor will present course material during the assigned course times, hold office hours, administer exams, assign grades and coordinate any other requirements related to course instruction.
- We seeks new Full-time Lecturers for the Spring 2019/2020 semester to teach in the various disciplines/Departments:
- Poultry Farming & Marketing
- Fish Farming & Marketing
- Security Management & Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- T.V & Media Production
- Office Technology Management
- Catering and Baking
- Cosmetology & Beauty Therapy.
- Performing, Editing & Media Arts
- Small Business Development & Management
- Computer Engineering (Softwares)
- Computer Engineering ( Hardwares)
- Directorate of TRCN Professional Diploma in Education ( A Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Applicant must Resident in Gboko Benue State Nigeria.
- First Degree required, while a Masters Degree in relevant disciplines with at least 3 years of post- qualification experience and membership of relevant professional bodies may be preferred for some disciplines.
- Field experience may also be required.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts