Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Duty Manager at The Nest Innovation Technology Park
Duty Manager at The Nest Innovation Technology Park
Jul 11, 2020, 7:08 PM
The Nest Innovation Technology Park is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies for cutting-edge product development and entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Duty Manager Location: Lagos
- Keep track of monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Work with management to assess and improve processes and policies
- Monitor and report on revenue and cash flow
- Help management create the department’s budget
- Address customer issues and complaints
- Schedule regular maintenance and cleaning of facilities
- Meet regularly with upper management to stay informed on company issues.
- Uphold and enforce company policies
- Train new hires
- Address employee complaints or performance issues as needed
- Check in with employees regularly to determine satisfaction
- Schedule shifts
- Work experience as a Duty Manager or similar management role
- Previous experience in the industry preferred
- Experience with facilities maintenance and/or security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Availability to work in shifts including weekends
- BSc in Business Administration is a plus.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of cash management and bookkeeping procedures
- Team management skills
- Strong organizational skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts