Electrical Installation Officer at Frantech Electrical & Telecom Services
Feb 21, 2020, 9:38 AM
Frantech Electrical & Telecom Services is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Installation Officer
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
- Completion of Electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.