Electrical Technician at Givanas Group of Companies
Givanas Group of Companies is specialized in manufacturing and distributing Fast Moving Consumer Goods such as Milk, tea, canned sea food, bath soap and a lot more in order to satisfy the Nigerian market through Nigerian distributors and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- We are looking for an experienced electrical technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable.
- You should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- 2-year Electrical, Technical, or related Degree.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 2 years' experience as an electrical technician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th October, 2021.