Entry Level Quality Control Officer in a Plastic Manufacturing Company
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a Plastic and Manufacturing industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Entry Level)
Location: Ijeshatedo / Cele Bustop - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industries / Sector: Plastic / Manufacturing
- We are looking for an Entry Level Quality Control Officer in a Plastic Industry, to help and ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The quality control officer understands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- OND/HND in any related field with 0-1 year work experience
- Entry level as a Quality Control officer
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and listening skills.
N50,000 - N60,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th July, 2022.